Stop Motion Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Team!

Go down

About the Team! Empty About the Team!

Post by Puca 1/4/2016, 2:55 pm

The SMH team is made up of two members currently, here is a little bit about them:

Foster
Foster is the creator and sole administrator of the forum, aka the boss. "My first experience with animation was watching the classic Wallace & Gromit shorts on VHS tapes. Inspired by these, my brother and I would animate little stop motions using Playmobil figures and the family camcorder. Years later, I became more serious about the craft and began making my own short films throughout elementary school all the way to today. I'm currently studying animation at school down in Florida, and working my way into the industry!"

Puca
Puca is the first mate, the trusty number two. "I've been animating since I was kid, and I feel it bridges the gap between my two biggest passions, films and games. I'm pretty handy with a computer, especially in digital design, but my animation work still has a long way to come, and it always will since I strive to be always improving! If you have any questions or suggestions, contact me!"

-We are currently not looking for additional Mods or Admins-
Puca
Puca

"Thanks" Received : 0

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI1844S1SkLMQdQ7XcQBMAw

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum