Stop Motion Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to the Mobile Site

Go down

Guide to the Mobile Site Empty Guide to the Mobile Site

Post by Foster 6/23/2015, 6:38 pm

Guide to Mobile Site

If you're the kind of person who is constantly on the go and spends most of their Internet time on their phone, the forum has a handy mobile version to make it easier to view topics and write posts.

Guide to the Mobile Site KmEm8hzm

However, the version is overall far more limited and is made exclusively for very basic browsing and posting. If you want to check your inbox, quote posts, edit your profile, or post a picture to the gallery, you will need to use the desktop version. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to use a computer to do these things though, as the mobile version comes with a feature that allows you to switch over to the desktop view while still on your phone. Simply click the arrow in the top right corner and tap "Classic version."

Guide to the Mobile Site Qdz7Y0j

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to switch back to the mobile version once you've switched. The only way I've been able to figure out how to do it is by clearing the cache on your phone. I'm still looking for a better solution, but this'll have to do for now.

While the mobile version of the site in it's current form is certainly flawed, it should still make the site more accessible when on the go. If you have any suggestions to make the mobile site better, please let me know below. I can't say I'll be able to implement it as my knowledge in HTML is pretty limited, but I'll definitely try my best.
Foster
Foster
Director

"Thanks" Received : 1

http://www.stopmotionhub.com

Back to top Go down