Stop Motion Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Forum Information

Go down

General Forum Information Empty General Forum Information

Post by Foster 3/13/2015, 11:33 pm

General Forum Information

So, you decided to join this quaint little site on the animation side of the internet, huh?
Well, let me give you a little run down of the place so you can have the best possible time here.

Stop Motion Hub's Mission Statement:

To bring talented animators together in order to create a community that collaborates and improves together.

Staff:

Foster - Founder & Current Administrator
Puca - Moderator

Rules:

Overall, I don't intend for this forum to be super-strict on what can and cannot be done/said.
I don't mind if people swear or say some slightly questionable things, but I think the big idea behind all posts should be this:
BE RESPECTFUL!
We're all animators here, there's no need to tell people off or use personal insults.

• Keep criticism constructive. Feedback is highly encouraged as it can really help people improve,
    but remember to critique the work and not the person behind it.

• No inappropriate imagery. Let's keep things classy.  Very Happy

• Double-posting and bumping are generally not allowed, but if you feel your post isn't receiving attention and it has been at least 10 days, it's alright to leave another post to push it up on the board. Just don't go overboard with it.

• Make sure when you're posting to actually contribute to the conversation.
    Don't leave a comment saying "cool" or "I like it" because it's basically as good as nothing.

The gist of it is - have common sense and be respectful of others. If you follow that, you'll be fine.

Thanks for joining me and others on this ride, and I hope you stick around! Wallace
Foster
Foster
Director

"Thanks" Received : 1

http://www.stopmotionhub.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum